Keep frozen at or below 0 F or –18 C. Keep frozen until ready to eat.
– Preheat oven to 400° F.
– Remove shrimp from bag and place in a single layer on a broiling pan that is sprayed with a non-stick coating.
– Place pan on the center oven rack.
– Bake for about 6 minutes on each side.
– Shrimp are ready to eat when golden brown and crispy.
– Thaw sauce pouch in warm water.
– Deep fry at 360° F for 3 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Weight: 9oz.
- Case Pack: 12/9oz.
- Ingredients: COCONUT SHRIMP (FARM RAISED SHRIMP, COCONUT FLAKES, CORN STARCH, WHEAT FLOUR, EGG WHITES, VEGETABLE OIL, NATURAL SPICES), THAI SWEET CHILI SAUCE (SUGAR, DISTILLED VINEGAR, CHILI, WATER, SALT, GARLIC, MODIFIED TAPIOCA STARCH)
- Calories: 280
- Total Fat: 10g
- Cholesterol: 90mg
- Sodium: 890mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 35g
- Protein: 15g