Keep product frozen until use.
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Remove calamari from their protective bag and place in a single layer on a sheet pan for baking.
- After preheating, place sheet pan on the center oven rack.
- Bake calamari for about 6 minutes on each side for a total of about 12 minutes.
- Calamari is heated when golden brown and crispy.
- Preheat cooking oil to 360 F.
- Place calamari in deep fry
- Weight: 10oz. – 2 lb
- Case Pack: 12/10oz. – 16/2 lb
- Ingredients: CALAMARI, EGG WHITE, CORN STARCH, ONION
POWDER, BLACK PEPPER, SALT, GARLIC POWDER, SUGAR, PARSLEY.
FRIED IN SOYBEAN OIL.
- Calories: 250
- Total Fat: 16g
- Cholesterol: 155mg
- Sodium: 230mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 14g
- Protein: 14g